Ha that is hilarious! I was wondering how long it would take before they
felt the pain of people racking up the hundreds of GB's of usage every
month and driving up Karma's Sprint bill to the point they don't make
money. Apparently didn't take more than a month to feel the pain.

--
Darin Steffl
Minnesota WiFi