Oh, I will gladly take your $5K...
Realchoice really does work and it is the solution.  Transport is an issue.
And I am leaning on them to add a feature.

From: D. Ryan Spott
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2016 6:51 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] MatrixStream IPTV

I offered $5000 to them to show me ANYONE with a working system that I could
look at ANYWHERE or just talk to. NOTHING.

Aaron? STILL contacts me over 5 years after I originally inquired on this
system/device.

I stopped by 2 of their offices in San Francisco about 2 years ago. One was a
Regus building and the other was a cheap tilt-up building.

The Regus reception said there was no one of that company in her records. She
may have been trained to say that.

The tilt up building in S. San Francisco had a few people in it that tried
selling me odd LED keychains and other Chinese 'new to market' items.

One of the folks in the back carried out a matrixstream device covered in dust.
They did not know what it was for or what it did. We plugged it into the TV
with no response. We opened the device. It was pretty much a plastic shell.

Not impressed. RUN.

And yes, you have to negotiate all your media / retransmit contracts.

ryan