And to think i might have missed something.....
i caught CNN reporting on el chapo at lunch briefly, couldn't hear the audio.
oh well.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bill Prince
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 8:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT. 'El Chapo' caught, Mexico says - CNN.com

  It's the 24x7 news cycle. When you live in a relatively boring world, and the
news cycle MUST go on, you can run out of real stories after a a couple of
hours, What the heck are you going to do with the other 22? I know, run this
sex with a lobbyist story!

  Yeah! That's a great idea!

  Oh, and cat videos. Oh yeah!

bp