No, I’m not that much of a power newb ☺

I’m thinking there is a ‘power strip’ that takes two AC sources, has 4-12
outlets and automatically switches between sources.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2016 8:27 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] AC power redundancy splitter

You can't just wire them together if that's what you're thinking.  AC isn't
that "easy".

There are products out there that enable you to do what you're talking about -
you clip them on the plug that's in the outlet and then switch it to a battery
(and vice versa).

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 10:24 PM, Sterling Jacobson