From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Broadwick - Lists
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2016 10:11 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mike Hammett needs help.

Mike reached out to me already.  We currently resell those and don't stock.
WAV might have some.  I don't know.

Jeff Broadwick
ConVergence Technologies, Inc.
312-205-2519 Office
574-220-7826 Cell
jbroadw...@converge-tech.com<mailto:jbroadw...@converge-tech.com>

On Jan 10, 2016, at 11:01 AM, Josh Luthman
<j...@imaginenetworksllc.com<mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>> wrote:
If anyone knows someone at Baltic, they have it on their website:
http://www.balticnetworks.com/mimosa-connectorized-radio-4900-6000mhz-1gbps-802-11ac-mimo-4x4-4.html

Rocnoc doesn't have them.

CTI might have them, not sure if Jeff can get someone in the warehouse to go in
today?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 10:56 AM, Jerry Head