May I remind everyone that this is a public list, easily available via google 
search. 

Please mind you comments, language as you please or see fit ! 

:) 

Faisal Imtiaz 
Snappy Internet & Telecom 
7266 SW 48 Street 
Miami, FL 33155 
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232 

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: [email protected] 

> From: "That One Guy /sarcasm" <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 5:19:49 PM
> Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT, irritation, "I, Me" when communicating with customers

> Its more of an "Im going to need you to locate my router and powecycle it" In
> this case, the first I is copacetic, its a direct communication between two
> individual parties, its the "my" that irritates the shit out of me. I want to
> smack a motherfucker and say "did you buy that router fuckwit? did you? no?
> Then its not yours, its the companys, you sumbitch, go drink antifreeze".
> Constant injections of self when representing an entity, I hate that shit, 
> like
> murderous hate.

> Now the above, has it been sent to a general support desk that does not take
> individual ownership of each support request, if it were an email response, it
> would be a "We (the company) need you to locate our router and power cycle it"
> At this point its not an individual communication without ownership of the
> support request.

> Self centered goat fuckers are constant self interjectors, the usage of I's 
> and
> me's goes up as the level of fuckwittery and worthlessness increases Ive
> discovered (I can use that I cause Im me, motherfucker)

> On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 3:27 PM, Jay Weekley < [email protected] >
> wrote:

>> What's the context of the conversation? I can't see myself telling a customer
>> "we think you need to power cycle your router".

>> That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:

>>> Does anyone else here have small nuclear detonations in their brain whenever
>>> someone from the company uses I or Me when communicating with customers on
>>> company related issues?

>>> We, us, our, etc. You represent a fucking company, you fucking self absorbed
>>> gits. (no offense to the people who actually own the company, you can refer 
>>> to
>>> it as whatever you want)

>>> Im not lashing out at anybody on this list, just having a nervous tick day

>>> carry on

>>> --
>>> If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as 
>>> part
>>> of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.

> --
> If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as 
> part
> of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.

Reply via email to