But since I have not done a list blast for a while, I thought I could get away
with it.
Will be sending something similar with a Mailchimp email too.

Designed by customer request:
http://www.mccowntech.com/outdoor-dc-power-line-surge-suppressor-protector/

Allows the DC power conductor to have protection at the top or bottom of the
tower.  Heavy duty gas tube protection backed up by solid state protection.  7
amp circuit fuse included.  LEDS to indicate the condition of the fuse.  Choke
inductance to limit surge transmittal from one side of the circuit to the
other.

Back by customer demand:
http://www.mccowntech.com/outdoor-dc-power-line-surge-suppressor-protector/
There is a video of the unit in operation on this web page.
The ice shield is at a lower price than before.