I do...

On 01/11/2016 04:21 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Do you also get eye twitches?
*From:* That One Guy /sarcasm <mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Monday, January 11, 2016 3:19 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT, irritation, "I,Me" when communicating with customers Its more of an "Im going to need you to locate my router and powecycle it" In this case, the first I is copacetic, its a direct communication between two individual parties, its the "my" that irritates the shit out of me. I want to smack a motherfucker and say "did you buy that router fuckwit? did you? no? Then its not yours, its the companys, you sumbitch, go drink antifreeze". Constant injections of self when representing an entity, I hate that shit, like murderous hate. Now the above, has it been sent to a general support desk that does not take individual ownership of each support request, if it were an email response, it would be a "We (the company) need you to locate our router and power cycle it" At this point its not an individual communication without ownership of the support request. Self centered goat fuckers are constant self interjectors, the usage of I's and me's goes up as the level of fuckwittery and worthlessness increases Ive discovered (I can use that I cause Im me, motherfucker) On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 3:27 PM, Jay Weekley <par...@cyberbroadband.net <mailto:par...@cyberbroadband.net>> wrote:

    What's the context of the conversation?  I can't see myself
    telling a customer "we think you need to power cycle your router".

    That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:

        Does anyone else here have small nuclear detonations in their
        brain whenever someone from the company uses I or Me when
        communicating with customers on company related issues?

        We, us, our, etc. You represent a fucking company, you fucking
        self absorbed gits. (no offense to the people who actually own
        the company, you can refer to it as whatever you want)

        Im not lashing out at anybody on this list, just having a
        nervous tick day

        carry on

-- If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see
        your team as part of yourself you have already failed as part
        of the team.