SyncPipes are CMM3 aligned.

I think maybe it was Dan Sullivan that said the ePMP on-board GPS will self correct for the type of pulse its seeing on the power port. By default it is CMM4 though. IIRC. Could be totally wrong.

And believe me when I say that there is a difference between CMM3 and CMM4 pulse types or alignment. They are not close enough. I run into this with the 450's goddamn on-board GPS all the time. Because watchdog resets. And then 9 times out of 10, AutoSync selects the on-board at boot. I know they're working on that though.