Ken,

good point forgot I was going to hook this up to a packet flux and I
just need to supply power to the packet flux.  So now all I need is a
simple 24v to 48v or 56v DC/DC.  May have one of those around here
already.

That's why I asked for a second opinion.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.MyakkaTech.com

Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL

Please Donate at Please Donate at http://www.myakkatech.com/RFL.html
------

KH> That should work and preserve gigabit capability.
KH> I assume you don't need sync-over-power.
KH> Remember, 450i does not have internal GPS.

---