From: "Matt" <matt.mailingli...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 5:09:07 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] website design feedback - please check!
Rural areas are tough.  A company we recently merged with was paying
$30/meg.  We're now getting a bargain at around $5
How did you get if down to $5?

Jesus.. I spend under $.50/meg.. Can buy capacity on that PRBI fiber span
to Miami?

*Peter Kranz
*www.UnwiredLtd.com <http://www.unwiredltd.com/>
Desk: 510-868-1614 x100