Not if you use Quaaludes first.

From: George Skorup
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 3:33 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Force110 assembly

I hear you go to prison for that.

On 1/14/2016 4:29 PM, Mathew Howard wrote:

  Just use the Force.

  On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 4:28 PM, George Skorup <geo...@cbcast.com> wrote:

    Yes, some force is required to assemble the Force. :)

    On 1/14/2016 4:24 PM, Mathew Howard wrote:

      I just give it a tap with a rubber hammer... seems to work fine, and I
haven't broken any yet. They really aren't that bad to assemble after you've
done a few, I timed myself awhile back, and I was able to assemble them in 5
minutes.