From: "Chuck Hogg" <ch...@shelbybb.com>
To: memb...@wispa.org, af@afmug.com
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 10:01:18 AM
Subject: [AFMUG] 10G Circuit Drop Points

Hello:

We are currently in the process of bringing 2 x 10G waves with Windstream up in
Chicago and the other to Atlanta. We are looking at breaking out in a few
cities along the path to provide access to the circuits to others. Please let
me know if you have an interest in connecting at one of these facilities to
ride to Chicago and/or Atlanta.

Here are the possible mid-point drop locations I can split out of.

LXTNKYXA-151 S Martin Luther King Blvd, Lexington KY
BRSTTNXA-112 6th St., Bristol TN
KNVLTNAL-2333 Lovell Rd, Knoxville TN
ATLNGAMA-55 Marietta St NW, Atlanta GA

To Chicago:
LSVPKYZU-929 Mason Ave., Louisville KY

IPLWIN75-701 W Henry St., Indianapolis IN

Regards,
Chuck