From: "Matt" <matt.mailingli...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 4:59:08 PM
Subject: [AFMUG] DDOS Attack

Had another DDOS the other night. We are using a Mikrotik Cloud
Router as our BGP gateway. We have a couple BGP upstreams but our
main one currently is HE.net. I have to admit there technical support
is exceptional. They said they could drop the IP but in the end we
just rode it out for a few hours dropping at our Mikrotik gateway. Is
there a way with BGP to tell our upstream to drop a certain source or
destination IP?