We have a few of those in place for a couple years now in non climate
controlled cabinets. This will be the third winter. We're just using cheap
chinese bidi optics. Some from fiberstore. Customer sides are
mostly MikroTik 2011 or rb260gs.

Had some minor issues early on but they were fixed in later l firmware.

I can't remember the last time I had to touch them. They've been solid.

We've moved to gpon for any new builds or I'd probably still be installing
them.

Gerard