From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Glen Waldrop
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2016 2:31 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Weird Problem with download

I’ve had tons of auto negotiation problems with Cisco equipment. Admittedly,
this was mostly between Mikrotik and Cisco, but even putting another device
between them or replacing the MT unit with something else entirely, we still
had the auto negotiate problem.

I’m just not a fan. I’m sure for very large businesses they do the job nicely,
but for anything bringing in less than $10k a month, I just don’t see the need
for Cisco.