no, when the temps get really cold, theyll not negotiate at anything other
than 10 half. i just found if you reboot them remotely 3-4 times in a row
they warm enough to negotiate to get into the router more easily. The
handful Ive checked in the history are all mounted on the north side of a
house with the exception of one that was on a tower