If you don’t have direct allocation from ARIN, where are your blocks from?
That may be part of the story.

From: Sterling Jacobson
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 7:56 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Great, now Netflix customers are calling ME for blocked
Netflix

Except that I’m not on VPN or proxy.

So they have wrongly allocated or listed my blocks as proxy/VPN.

Doesn’t that break net neutrality for me?

Not that the FCC is going to do anything about it.

I just got off the phone. They asked me to email them my ASN, upstream and
details.

Hopefully they pull their heads out and get this working.

Not like I can request a IPv4 block directly from ARIN.

I DID that and they denied saying they have no more.

So I’m stuck without their help.