What cable do most use for tower installations?

I am about to install at some new tower sites and wanted to see if anyone has had extended success with anything. The current cable I use is Superior Essex BBDGe which is a flooded cable with a corrugated copper shield. This cable is very thick and bulky and works well on AM tower when I install on those.

I saw that Ubiquiti has something that they call TC-CARRIER that looks like it could meet my needs though I do not know how stable the sheathing is in the sunlight. I was looking at moving to Cat 6 though I have never come across Cat 6 tower cable.

Thoughts?

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr.
Phoenix Internet