I have one of these and they are pretty good … don’t use it that often but for
the price it’s definitely handy when I do need it

http://www.amazon.com/YUMQUA-Portable-Bluetooth-Ultra-slim-Waterproof/dp/B01AHRPABY/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1454002211&sr=8-14&keywords=roll+up+bluetooth+keyboard

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Steve Utick
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 10:56 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cell Phone Gripe

I picked up a small inexpensive one like this, and have been pretty happy with
it so far:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/wireless-keyboard-with-touchpad-Rii-Tek-mini-keyboard-Mouse-for-PC-Bluetooth-/331759726852?hash=item4d3e6bb104:g:Te4AAOSwUV9WoUE6

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 8:41 AM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com
<mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com> > wrote:

Has anyone found a nice Bluetooth keyboard to use here?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:937-552-2340>
Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:937-552-2343>

On Jan 26, 2016 10:37 AM, "Adam Moffett" <dmmoff...@gmail.com
<mailto:dmmoff...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Definitely something you get used to over time.

If you're using it for RDP, or anything that needs serious typing, I would just
order a bluetooth keyboard for around $25.