Depends on the current.  I measured it during initial testing but don’t recall
the resistance.

Less than an ohm as I recall.

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2016 2:32 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Packetflux gigabit syncinjector force connectorized epmp
24 V

I don't think the GIGEAPC-HV has any loss really.  Definitely under 1v, the
resistance is very minimal.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 4:24 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm
<thatoneguyst...@gmail.com> wrote:

  I just read forrests breakdown, very interesting on the drop in voltage. We
also use the GIGEAPC SS I wonder if there is any voltage drop across those as
well

  In my case above, Im better off just independently powering the SM backhaul
since it will be going away in the future anyway.

  Our other packetflux epmp sync deployment we had to just use internal sync
since it kept dropping pulses from the syncinjector, but I like the independent
port controls anyhow

  On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 3:09 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>