I'm trying to set up LINKPlanner for some of our tier 1 staff to use instead of Radio Mobile, because RM has proven to be a little too advanced for some. I'm curious if anyone knows the reason that one cannot add custom antennas for PMP APs? It appears you can add them for PTP and SMs, but not for APs? I know its perhaps not the best way to implement LINKPlanner, but since I'm just setting it up as a tool to evaluate LoS, I'm trying to get our PMP100 gear in here as well (masquerading as 450s, because I can't find any other way to do it, unless I'm missing some massive 'legacy gear' checkbox), and I have some old Cyclone 120's that simply don't comply with the default antennas. Is there a way to hack that info into some file or am I missing something obvious?

-- Samuel Kirsch, Network Support
Plexicomm - Internet Solutions | www.plexicomm.net
Office: 1.866.759.4678 x109 | Fax: 1.866.852.4688
Emergency Support: 1.866.759.9713 | sam...@plexicomm.net