Any type of firewall like this you need to be very mindful of the product
lifecycle.  Most issues arise when folks don’t keep up on service contracts or
are using EOL hardware.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman