I like your response.

Gilbert

On 2/4/2016 10:23 AM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
My college physics professor stated the 2nd law of thermodynamics as “things never get better, they always get worse”.
*From:* Sean Heskett <mailto:af...@zirkel.us>
*Sent:* Thursday, February 04, 2016 11:11 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Canopy 13.4 bug
13.2.1 is the latest release that I consider stable.
13.4 has the issues you stated plus some others
14.1.1 has too many issues to list
-Sean

On Thursday, February 4, 2016, Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. <mailing-li...@phxinternet.com <mailto:mailing-li...@phxinternet.com>> wrote:

    I just came across this thread after I upgraded several towers to
    13.4 the other day (I am slow at adoption). I am having this
    symptom with my radius authenticated PmP450 towers. The APs say
    registering and the SMs show registered but have not gotten all
    the radius attributes that I pass. This seems to be a bug on the
    AP side because as soon as I drop down in software version on the
    AP, the issue goes away.

    Questions...
    1. Where do I get 13.4.1 since I no longer show it on Cambium's
    site? Also are there any stability issues with 13.4.1?
    2. If I upgrade to 14.1.1, does that solve this bug as well? Also
    are there any issues I should worry about going to 14.1.1?

    Thanks,
    Gilbert