From: "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 2/4/2016 12:16:30 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Call center pricing

I’m trying to imagine having the phones covered 24/7 for awhile and then taking it away after the night owls and lonely hearts get used to being able to call in the middle of the night. Call center support must be a one-way street, you can’t go back.

Because customers can accept being treated like dirt, but don’t ever give them something nice and then try to take it back.