Most of the actual school/street/bar fights I was in ended up on the ground in about 500 milliseconds. Only one ended with us duking it out with the other kid eventually running away.
From: Jaime Solorza Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 9:13 AM To: Animal Farm Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Have Gravitational Waves Finally Been Spotted? Nofood pictures actually you shouldn't do that.....bob or weave under it....move in forward keeping guard high ...thats boxing.....street fight.....shoot under it and take down.... Jaime Solorza Wireless Systems Architect 915-861-1390 On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 9:08 AM, Josh Reynolds <[email protected]> wrote: Circle to the right... On Feb 9, 2016 9:43 AM, "Jaime Solorza" <[email protected]> wrote: no need,....mi casa es su casa.......BTW...my wife chastised me for giving her tips away....ha....I am not afraid of her.....just her left hook Jaime Solorza Wireless Systems Architect 915-861-1390 On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 8:21 AM, Josh Reynolds <[email protected]> wrote: I bet I could fight my way into your kitchen! :) On Feb 9, 2016 8:53 AM, "Jaime Solorza" <[email protected]> wrote: My mom? Thems fighting words Willis........damn no AF tag team event so I can whoop some butt. lol...I can't even fight my way out of a paper bag any more.... On Feb 9, 2016 7:44 AM, "Chuck Hogg" <[email protected]> wrote: busted Regards, Chuck On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 8:57 PM, Eric Kuhnke <[email protected]> wrote: gravitational waves from your mom will never be spotted because it's well known nothing escapes the event horizon of a black hole On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 5:55 PM, Jaime Solorza <[email protected]> wrote: http://www.space.com/31869-gravitational-waves-news-conference-thursday.html
