low hanging fruit customers and plenty of gubmint monies, anything can be
done if you subsidize it heavily enough, maybe throw another 10 bucks a
barrel on gass so we can have self driving cars with gigabit to the car,
having gigabit connectivity to netflix in your car you arent driving is
also a basic human right, and that is fixed wireless, since you arent
personally moving since youre sitting in your bed seat in your car