I have an issue that some of you may have experienced and I was hoping there was a work around.

1. I use radius
2. All subscriber stations are now running 2.6
3. All access points are running 2.4.3

The issue is that when I update the firmware on the Access Points, the subscriber modules will not hold registration. This activity will continue even after I downgrade back to 2.4.3 on the access points. The registration maxes out just over one minute per subscriber. If I soft or hard reboot the subscriber stations, they will then again hold their registration.

Is there a work around for this? I am assuming this is an issue with the 2.6 software on the subscribers. Has anyone else experienced this same issue?

Gilbert