We have been deploying sync box 12 units with Netonix switches for the last 6-9
months with great success.  However, several of the syncbox12's we have
deployed seem to loose and acquire sync repeatedly until they are power cycled.
 This affects all the customers on the tower during that time.   Is there a
firmware version that fixes this?  I'm not sure how to even update firmware on
a syncbox?  The Sync status tab always shows that the device is tracking 10 or
so satellites but the device is not passing sync on.  In some other
installations we have out there they have never had any issues.  It seems to be
several that were deployed about the same time that are doing this but I cant
swear to it.  Forrest?? is there an easy fix to this or have you heard about
this from anyone else?

Craig