Perhaps a bug. I added "0.0.0.0/0" to the target and now it works just fine
(but exporting the configuration does not show this 0.0.0.0/0).



On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 12:47 AM, Christopher Gray <
[email protected]> wrote:

> I had a system working correctly. If I move the port to a different
> bridge, the queue breaks (even thought the queue is applied to the port
> directly. When moving to a different bridge, only upload is limited, while
> download is not registered in the queue at all. I cannot seem to resolve
> the issue.
>
> Is there some specific order the queue needs to be added to the port? I've
> tried several iterations.
>
> Details:
> /queue simple
> add max-limit=5100k/5100k name=queue1-DM target=ether2
>
> /interface bridge
> add name=traffic-public
> add name=wan
>
> /interface bridge port
> add bridge=traffic-public interface=vlan2-public
> add bridge=traffic-public interface=ether2
> add bridge=wan interface=ether1
>
> /interface bridge settings
> set use-ip-firewall=yes use-ip-firewall-for-vlan=yes
>
> If I change the ether2 bridge port from traffic-public back to wan, the
> queue works perfectly. If I move it to traffic-public, the queue only works
> on upload. If I disable the bridge port connecting to vlan2, the queue
> starts working (but I have a 2011 running the same configuration with the
> vlan2 working correctly).
>
> Any ideas or places I should consider asking?
>

Reply via email to