We have areas like that.  The sales staff usually catches that before the
install (we use towercoverage) but if they don't the installers definetly
do and the customer is only able to sign up for the economy plan. But we
now know what they want and that they are willing to pay for the other
plan.  We can use that data to see if we need to build another tower to
provide better plans or deploy something like telrad.

-Sean