Ok I will bite to keep the thread moving.

Ponder this thought:

Executive branch has the ability to direct the NSA to do domestic spying, may
not be legal but they do it anyway. This includes spying on members of
congress.

We know politicians all have skeletons in their closets, makes them ripe for
extortion and such. Executive branch uses the NSA to gather all these bits of
juicy data that incriminates ANY and ALL politicians.

Every time a critical vote in congress comes up, they study where the swing
votes may be, then all you do in threaten to disclose any of these juicy
details the NSA has gathered. End result is the vote goes the way you need it
to.

As the executive branch you use this power and tactic very carefully and
sparingly so as not to raise suspicions or to cause legislative revolt.

The public does not worry about this because they have the protection of the
Supreme Court and the balance of powers.

Then you think, but what if the executive branch does this to the judges

This level of power is something that once discovered would never be given up,
it’s just too handy and powerful, no matter which party the executive may be
from.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Thank You,

Brian Webster