pmp430 13.2.1

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 11:29 AM, George Skorup <[email protected]> wrote:

> Canopy or ePMP?
>
> There was a recent discussion about this with ePMP 2.6 I believe.
>
> If you're talking Canopy, I believe I've seen something similar on 450
> radios. I had a couple SMs on a sector that stack dumped and crashed when I
> rebooted the AP and they had to be power-cycled to recover. A couple other
> times I've seen some SMs disappear for 15-20 minutes, but I believe that
> was just those SMs doing the 15 minute AP lockout thing due to registration
> failures.
>
>
> On 2/21/2016 10:43 AM, TJ Trout wrote:
>
>> Once a month or two I will get some interference and drop many registered
>> SM's and once I chance the channel of the AP all is well but 5-10% of SM's
>> require being rebooted to re-register, why?
>>
>
>

Reply via email to