The only thing common is that they put the power on the pairs through a split transformer. Nothing seems to be common as to which pairs are what polarity and whether or not the chassis is floating or grounded. If you look up the spec for the SAF and compare the POE pinout with the power supply you want to try they you will probably be OK.

-----Original Message----- From: Craig Baird
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 10:58 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Swapping POE injectors between licensed gear

I have a 23 GHz SAF Integra link that has been in storage for a while.
 We're about to re-deploy it, but we are missing a POE injector box
for one side.  Does anyone know if it's possible to swap POE injectors
between different makes of licensed gear?  I have some extra Cambium
PTP820 injectors I'd like to use if I could.  I also have some
Dragonwave PONE injectors.  I suspect they all use the same POE
scheme, and I know they pretty much all use 48vdc, but I don't want to
smoke a radio.  Anyone know?

Craig