Chuck Hogg --

I'm not there yet, but after scoping around and some research, we've
decided Anderson Co is where we'd like to be.   I'm not living inside city
limits if I can help it, but I gotta have broadband.   I'm sure DSL and
such are 'available'.   I'll be visiting KY for spring break, scouting
schools, land, maybe churches...

Yeah, that's what it was called -- frequency shift keying.   Stuff worked
quite well in the absence of RF noise and network congestion.   I will prob
go to great lengths to get broadband, as in, my own tower ... or dig a
ditch.

I noticed no one said anything about satellite.   It still sucky?

I think I attended the first 2 or 3 Animal Farms.   I peruse this forum
once a while.   Good stuff, cool dudes.