Yes you can use the GIGE-POE-APC with FSK. Only thing you can't use it with is the 320 and 430 because they use split pair power.
-Sean On Tuesday, March 1, 2016, Nate Burke <[email protected] <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>> wrote: > Oh, I realized the confusion. GIGE-POE-(APC) that's what I'm asking about. > > On 3/1/2016 10:09 AM, Nate Burke wrote: > > POE > > On 3/1/2016 10:08 AM, Josh Luthman wrote: > > You want the POE? Or the SS? > > > http://www.mccowntech.com/rack-mount-gige-poe-apc-surge-suppressor-power-inserter-protector/ > > > Josh Luthman > Office: 937-552-2340 > Direct: 937-552-2343 > 1100 Wayne St > Suite 1337 > Troy, OH 45373 > > On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 11:06 AM, Nate Burke <[email protected]> wrote: > >> I'm sure it works, but I thought I better ask, can you use the GIGE-APC >> to power a FSK AP (With a sync pipe parasitic inline)? I've used them with >> EPMP radios, but those are Gigabit Ethernet ports. Obviously set the >> jumpers so power is only on 45/78. But does the power injection chip mess >> with anything else? >> > > > >
