From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Baird
Sent: Tuesday, March 1, 2016 12:44 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Force180 Stock?

What is the deal with Force 180?  Is Cambium even making them?  Nobody has had
them in stock for months now.

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone at 630-818-1000.