Do you want surge suppressors on each circuit?
Do you want individually replaceable circuits or all on one board?
How many ports?

From: Peter Kranz
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2016 11:54 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mid-Span multi-voltage powerinjector withredundant power..

Here is my ideal solution:

-          Solid state fusing on each radio, so that I get cable or radio
damage it doesn’t take down my entire +24V power rail, it just shuts down that
port

-          The ability to enable/disable the power rail remotely to each port
for hard resets

-          A power rail that accepts two power supplies and will handle the
failure of either device without dropping the APs

-          19” rack mountable

-          If device requires fans or internal power supplies, they should be
replaceable without having to take the unit out of service.

Nice to have (but not a deal killer)

-          Multi-voltage capable... 48V UPOE for Siklus, 24V for UBNT and
Cambium

What I don’t want

-          A built in switch, I already have fancy ass switches, why do I need
another switch in the way, probably with crappy features and poor buffers.

Peter Kranz
www.UnwiredLtd.com
Desk: 510-868-1614 x100
Mobile: 510-207-0000