how much of this notice can a guy copy and use before google sends a
takedown notice.

I really want to get our DMCA policy in place just to not have to worry
about being that little company they decide to make an example out of when
they figure out how to nail people on the firesticks

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 1:00 PM, Chuck Hogg <ch...@shelbybb.com> wrote:

> I think we are going to start just following Google's take on DMCA
> notices.  I would like ours to send the customer an email requiring the to
> go to a webpage in the next 7 days or be blocked.  They will then be
> tracked watching a video of sorts that explains why they are watching this
> video.  I would also explain that the company sending the complaint may
> want to settle, but it would be up to the customer to take whatever action
> they deemed appropriate.  Further, I would tell the customer that I would
> not disclose their CPNI without a court order.
>
> This is what they send out....
>

> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> And then they forward (Insert company here)'s complaint, in this case BMG.
> [image: Inline image 2]
>

> Regards,
> Chuck
>
> On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 1:02 PM, Mike Hammett <af...@ics-il.net> wrote:
>
>> I hit send too quickly. Here's how to NAT your customers to a range of
>> ports.
>>

>> http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:IP/Firewall/NAT#Carrier-Grade_NAT_.28CGNAT.29_or_NAT444
>>

>> -----
>> Mike Hammett
>> Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>
>> <https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>
>> <https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>
>> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>
>> <https://twitter.com/ICSIL>
>> Midwest Internet Exchange <http://www.midwest-ix.com/>
>> <https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix>
>> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange>
>> <https://twitter.com/mdwestix>
>> The Brothers WISP <http://www.thebrotherswisp.com/>
>> <https://www.facebook.com/thebrotherswisp>
>>

>> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXSdfxQv7SpoRQYNyLwntZg>

>>> school.  Dad was pretty hot for being shut down until I explained the