From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 9:19 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] I might be under attack by a competitor

If it were verifiable that a competitor were the cause of this, whether
maliciously or as a bybroduct of a security mechanism, is there legal recourse
for something like this?

I used to have rogue AP detection and mitigation turned on at my house on a
router connected to an external omni on my roof.. dick move. I would add APs to
the mitigation list and eventually I would see the sam or similar ESSID pop up
on a different MAC indicating they got a new router. In retrospect, it really
wasnt funny.