+1 on this being a public list.  As far as XBoxOne goes, I have one.  The
updates are HUGE.  The game installs are HUGE.  I turned off instant on,
but then I have to wait for an update to install EVERY TIME that I play the
console.  It is my understanding that it will download updates as they
become available when either not in use, or in the background while playing.