What do you mean by traffic? Do you want to show your links with a label
showing current throughput or something different? If you are looking for
placing the objects on map layers, you should look at leaflet. It is a very
lightweight, all javascript, mapping api with a better feature set than
Google or Bing. You can use open street or a number of open source tile
layers or even get plugins for Google or Bing Areial/Hybid tiles. If you
are used to working with Google Mapping API, leaflet is easy to pick up.

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 6:57 AM, Andreas Wiatowski <andr...@silowireless.com