Ken,

I had no idea what you were talking about until I loaded the page in
IE/Spartan. That's weird, maybe some kind of compression thing the
browser is doing? I'll mention it to the team.

Will fix spelling error.

Yes, the captchas stop a LOT of spam and hammering by the competition
*cough*med_i_a_c_om*cough* who is very interested in what we are
doing.