From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Cameron Crum
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 1:55 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - Adios, Most Interesting Man In The World

Probably not up your alley, but just tried the Big Bad Baptist last weekend.
Imperial Stout out of Utah with a 100 on RateBeer. It lived up to the hype. One
of the best I've had in a while. The only ones that come close are Clown Shoes
Brewery's  Blaecorn Unidragon (Russian Imperial Stout), and Lakewood's
Temptress (Imperial Milk Stout). Mmmm....is it quitin' time yet?

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 1:00 PM, Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>