From: Lewis Bergman
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 3:47 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: And it just gets funnier by the minute.....Trump takes
a step toward supporting violence by supporters, says he may pay legal fees -
LA Times

Now that isn't funny at all. That really is crazy. I saw him on, I think, face
the nation this morning. He was non committal on condemning that old white guy
hitting that protestor who was being led out. Trump said he should not have
been flipping the bird, that is not justification. Yikes, he reminds me of
portion more than anyone.
Remember when Putin stole that guys super bowl ring? Did he ever give that back?