Vivint or the Solar division of Vivint?

I don't think either needs this deal to survive.

I think there was debt involved in the purchase agreement from what I read.

But nothing Blackstone can't handle, I'm sure.

Vivint non-solar could probably care less.

They seem very distinctly to be structured as two separate entities, but I 
could be wrong.

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 12:48 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Vivint Solar

Was Vivint needing this deal to survive?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sterling Jacobson
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 12:37 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [AFMUG] OT Vivint Solar

Oops!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/antoinegara/2016/03/11/sunedisons-cfo-departs-amid-accounting-review-and-broken-deal-to-focus-on-yieldcos/#2a390b404d22


Looks like shady accounting and lost deals took out SunEdison and scuttled the 
Vivint deal.

Sucks for my friends at Vivint Solar, but in the end probably much better off 
not having gone through with it. 

Reply via email to