http://gothamgreens.com/our-farms/pullman
http://farmedhere.com/

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 5:38 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] CTI

When I was a teenager, I tried my hand at hydroponics. I'd be rich by now if my
folks hadn't been all uppity about felony drug manufacturing.

On Mar 14, 2016 5:28 PM, "Jaime Solorza" <losguyswirel...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Hydroponics was another of his ventures

  On Mar 14, 2016 4:02 PM, "Lewis Bergman" <lewis.berg...@gmail.com> wrote:

    The story I heard is Charles always portrayed himself as an/the owner but
never was. That was from someone at CTI. He was a bright guy no matter what
else was the deal.