I wish sectors came with some kind of center line. Preferably slightly raised.

Edward Brooks wrote:
Thanks everyone! This was enlightening. I have been using the "Cellular Industry" mindset due to tower construction and I have been trying to stay very accurate as far as azimuths to keep our coverage maps as accurate as possible and to keep from self-interfering with our other towers.

-Ed