Yeah, right... ;-)
(you make this list worth reading)

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 5:55 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Full disclosure

The bossman was at the show. He didn't do a lot of networking, though he did do
some. I would like to be clear about something, my antics here on this list are
not reflective of my employer, I specifically do not identify my company by
name, nor do I use my company email here. This is the only industry list that I
present myself in such a lax professional manner. So if you did exchange
information with him and made a correlation to me, please do not let my grade
school behavior impact any decisions to follow up on any communications,
believe it or not I am actually very professional in my day to day, normally.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.