Uhhh... you can't put a SIP server (or a small cluster of them) on a CDN
cache like you can with http/https content.

This is not a problem you can solve with Cloudflare. Only by finding a host
that is directly at a major IX point and has enough spare capacity to
absorb DDoS.

I would be curious to know the network topology one or two hops upstream
from voip innovations, how many bundles of 10GbE circuits it is, and what
aggregation router/switch they're connected to.